Thursday, May 5, 2011

So Long, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye!

I am about to finish grading the blogs, but I wanted to write a quick post telling you all how much I have enjoyed having you in class this semester. Kudos to those of you who perservered after losing your original instructor two weeks into the semester. I appreciate your patience for giving me a chance to get a course thrown together in a short amount of time. I enjoyed your class discussions (when you read!), and I enjoyed getting to know you all a little better. What? Your blogs have been so enjoyable to read. I know some of you are graduating this spring. Good luck in your future endeavors. For those who will be around a bit longer, I hope to see you around campus!

The blog will remain up. Feel free to continue to interact with each other!

1 comment: